|Startup Marketing Conference|
By Vasil Azarov
You turned your ideas into a Minimum Viable Product and acquired some customers. Now what? Investors want to see traction, and you feel that you need to ramp up your marketing efforts but don’t know where to start. As our conference is drawing near, I asked some of the Startup Marketing Conference speakers to share their expert advice.
2. Focus on Solving your customer's problems
3. Invest in Your Social Capital, Not Social Media
5. GROWTH IS ALL ABOUT WORD OF MOUTH
6. Promote others
7. Build organic Growth first
8. THINK GLOBAL ACT LOCAL
9. ADDRESS USER's OBJECTIONS
10. Find your story
11. Learn what your customers love and hate
12. keep it simple
13. TRY. FAIL. LEARN.
BI-WEEKLY GROWTH TIPS
GROWTH MARKETING TACTICS FOR 2015: WORKSHOP TOUR